- How do I book diagnostic tests on Avisa: One stop Healthcare?
To book a test on Avisa, click on the ‘Book lab Tests’ section on the website/app, select the test, and click on ‘Add to Cart’. Then select the patient and address, then schedule date and time and Then go to the cart and choose either ‘Home Visit’ or ‘Clinic Visit’ and click on ‘Proceed to Payment.
- Can I cancel a test that I have booked and how I do it?
If you wish to cancel a test, you will need to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9289686901.
- How do I reschedule a test?
You need to go to my lab test tab for cancelling a test
- Can I take diagnostics tests at home?
Yes, you can choose the ‘Home Visit’ option to take a diagnostic test at home. When you choose this option, a phlebotomist or a lab specialist will visit your home to collect your sample. However, not all tests can be done at home and for those tests, you will need to visit the nearest Avisa diagnostic labs.
- How soon will I get the test results?
It takes between 24 to 48 hours to generate the test results, although in few specific tests it might take longer time also.
- Will my tests reports be delivered to me?
Your test results will be available on the Avisa smart health card app or website under the ‘Health Records’ section after 24 - 48 hours. To access your test results, you will need to sign in to your account. Please note that the results of some tests may take longer than 48 hours.
- Can I consult a doctor after I get my test results?
Yes. Once your test results are generated and are available under your ‘Health Records’, you can book a consultation with a doctor on the Avisa smart health card platform by clicking on the ‘Doctor Appointment’ button.
- Can I share my test reports with the doctor while doing an online consultation?
Definitely! You can easily share images/files while doing an online consultation. There is a plus sign (+) on the bottom left. You can click (+) and attach images/files as per your wish. Please note that you can share the attachments in a PDF, JPG, or PNG format. You can share the attachments during your current online consultation.
- What should I do if I haven’t received my test results?
Test results may take up to 48 hours to be generated. If you do not receive the test report after 48 hours, you can write to us at email@example.com or call us at 9289686901.
- Home sample collection has been delayed. What do I do now?
If, for some reason your home sample collection has been delayed, please reach out to us at 9289686901 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.