Terms & Conditions
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protecting your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our Services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your Personal Information will be treated as you make full use of our Website/App/avail of our services.
Modifications of this Agreement
We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time. By continuing to use the Service after any such changes, you agree to follow and be bound by this Agreement as changed. For these reasons, we encourage you to periodically review this Agreement.
Your use of any aspect of the Service is at your own risk. You must consult with healthcare providers and make your medical decisions based on their advice.
If you use and/or access the Service on or from an Android device which you or someone else rooted or on or from an iOS device which you or someone else jail broke, Medisafe shall not be responsible for the security of your data, including your personal information, and you shall bear all responsibility for any breach, illegal access, loss and/or corruption of such data.
We do not warrant or guarantee that the Service will function with your mobile or computing device or be compatible with the hardware or software on any particular devices. Information will be transmitted over a medium that will be beyond our control and jurisdiction; multiple factors, including network availability, may affect alert or notification delivery or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we, our licensors, and our suppliers make no representations or warranties about (1) the availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, quality, performance, suitability or timeliness of the Service, Content, including software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Service; or (2) the satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Service.
We have no obligation to provide technical support or maintenance for the Service.
Although we take reasonable measures to keep the Service free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contain destructive properties, we do not warrant or guarantee that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of such contaminations.
If you submit any information to us through or related to the Service or send us any business information, feedback, idea, concept or invention to us by e-mail, you shall ensure that such information is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit or otherwise make available such information.
You further agree that:
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit the Service, its Content, its software or any portion of any of the foregoing;
- you will not use the Service for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
- you will not solicit another person’s password or personal information under false pretenses;
- you will not impersonate another person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, and/or use or access another user’s account or password without permission;
- you will not violate the legal rights of others, including defaming, abuse, stalking or threatening users;
- you will not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or moral rights of any third party;
- you will not post or transmit any Content that is (or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to be) illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized, or furthers such activity, or that involves (or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to involve) any stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, or unauthorized material;
- you will not publish falsehoods or misrepresentations, including with respect to any medical or health information; and
- you will not post or transmit any Content that is (or reasonably should be understood to be) libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive (including material promoting or glorifying hate, violence, or bigotry or otherwise inappropriate to the community ethos of the Service).
You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or to disrupt the operations or violate the security of the Service. Violations of system or network operation or security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate possible occurrences of such violations, and we may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone involved with such violations. You agree to comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement. Non-enforcement or our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others of this Agreement does not constitute consent or waiver, and we reserve the right to enforce such term at our sole discretion. No waiver of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to limit the actions or remedies available to us with respect to any prohibited activity or conduct.
- DATA & INFORMATION POLICY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES
a. We reserve the right to refuse the use of Services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by us to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or these Terms and Conditions.
b. For change in law specifically, we reserve our rights to suspend our obligations under any contract indefinitely, and / or provide Services under revised Terms and Conditions.